Friday, April 10, 2009

I TAGGED MYSELF BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT COOL PEOPLE DO

The longest survey you'll ever fill out! Do the world a favor: fill it out and post it for all your friends. Do this because the person who sent it to you didn't sit here for ages for nothing. Answer all the questions honestly, no lying to avoid stuff.

Starting Time: 10:44am
Name: Rain Ferrul


Sisters: 0


Brothers: 1 younger


What are you wearing right now? The comfiest jeans every, some Split brand top and a cool hoodie that says Full of Hope. I love that thing.

Favorite Number: 2 (Be different people. Why is 7 so great? Ever had to solve a math problem with a number like 7x=8. Bet you don't like 7 now huh? Now 2x=8, now that's nice and easy. EVERYTHING WORKS WHEN YOU HAVE THE NUMBER 2

Favorite Drink: Lemonade, freshly squeezed only

Favorite Month: December, it has Christmas and New Years. Nuff said.

Favorite Breakfast: Yogurt with honey flavored wheat germ and grapes or cherries. Or PBJ sandwich.

Loved someone who made you cry? Yeah, I'd say so.

Broken a bone:No, pretty amazing, considering the kind of crap I do. I've felt my ankles roll more times than I can count.

Been in a police car: Thank God, no. My parents would kill me.

Been on a boat?: Of course. I can only sit on the windy side of the deck or else I feel ill.


Came close to dying: Many times. Once, I almost died thrice in one hour. Do not ride bikes that are so tall that your feet can't touch the ground without you falling off the bike. Also, never get stuck in the past and forget that hand brakes are the in-thing. I'm so glad that pole was there.

Been in a hot tub?: Not really, no.


Swam in the ocean: Hmm...on Hawaii...if I said no....Well, come on. Hawaii. What do you think?


Fallen asleep in school: Never. Not even during the nap times in kindergarten. I am not joking.


Cried when someone died: Many times


Fell off your chair: Probably. Those are the kinds of things I like to forget.


***********What is-****************

Your room like? Clothes. That's all you see. They're everywhere. And papers. They're everywhere. Stay away.


--------------------------Ever Had- -------------------------------

Chicken pox: NOpe

Sore throat: No, never. How about you??

Stitches: No, again amazing because of the crap I do.


-------------------Do You------------------------------------

Like picnics? Always.

Like School?
Sure, I complain about it all the time but I never mean it...Except when I complain about English. I mean it when I say I'm sorry I ever took AP English. I love Precal. Highlight of my day.


------------------------Questions----------------------------------------

Who was the last person you danced with?
Barney the Freaking Dinosaur

Who makes you smile?
People who are funny.


--------------------------Who---------------------------------------------

Who Did you last yell at?
Huh, I think Nicole Kim for crossing the street on a red hand because of something she heard and not because she looked and almost getting hit by my dad.

Do you like yourself?
Hontouni. And it's not like vanity kind of self-love. I'm proud of who I am. I can say I don't regret anything...except not asking for freshly squeezed lemonade when I was in Reno.


-------------------Final Questions---------------------------

What are you listening to right now?
Sing for Absolution-Muse

Do you hate someone in your family?
I pity the person who has a family he or she can hate.

What car do you wish to have?
Hybrid Toyota Highlander

Good singer?
No. Noo nonononono. But I do anyway.

Indoors or outdoors?
Outdoors for relaxing and appreciating life for the miracle it is. Indoors for doing stuff like drawing, an activity that you probably want to do when there's no wind.


----------------------------Today did you------------------------------

1. Talk to someone you like?
Yes...the end

2. Get sick?
Today? Hey, I got a question. Where did these random numbers come from? You never numbered the questions before.

3. Sing? No, but yesterday I belted out all eleven minutes of The Scarecrow by Avantasia. Sorry Marika.

4. Talked to an ex
Sure. No I'm just kidding (if you didn't already know).

5. Miss someone?
Yes, my grandmother.


--------------------------Last person who---------------------------

7. You talked to on the phone with?
My dad

8. Made you cry?
uh...? Like I keep track of every time I cry?

9. Why was there no question 9 in the original survey?
Because people who make chain mail and crap like this don't know numbers. (says the idiot who is doing the "crap like this.")

10. Went to the mall with?
Marika and Joanna.

11. Been to Europe?
No

12. Been to Asia?
Embarrassingly, no

13. Been to Russia?
No

14. Been to the Bahamas?
Noo

15. Been to Mexico?
Noooo

16. Been to Canada?
Want to really bad.

17. Been to Africa?
NOOOO


----------------Random-----------------------

18. Do you like someone at the moment?
Eheh, yeah. BUT YOU'LL NEVER KNOW ABOUT IT.

19. What books are you reading right now?
uh...the...the incomplete one that I'm writing? I guess?

20. Best feeling in the world?
The kind that can't be explained with words.

21. Future kids name?
Autumn, Thaddeus (HAHA)

22. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
Never got into that stuff after my Barney one.

23. What's under your bed?
Dust and a box.

24. Favorite location?
Pike's Market, Seattle

25. Who do you really hate?
I hope a certain English teacher doesn't read this. He is laaaaaaame.

26. Do you have a job?
Nope, too busy. I consider my volunteering to be my job.

27. Ever liked someone you didn't have a chance with?
Very often.

28. Are you lonely right now?
Uh....noooo

Finish Time: 10:35 pm. yeah, work it out in your head how I took 12 hours to do this.

1 comment:

  1. i find it amazing that you have never slept in class! Even if i tried, i don't think i could stay awake the whole day in school... XD
    and i <3 Barney! whooo!

    ReplyDelete