There are some books that my mom loved as a child which were also read to me and we've been trying very hard to remember the names of a few of them but can't. I'm writing this blog post in hopes of possibly being helpful to other people trying to find old books one day when I actually get my crap together too. Maybe I'll make a totally new blog just to compile synopses of old books. For now, these are the books I'm looking for.
FOUND THEMMMM.
FOUND THEMMMM.
A Little Old Man by Unknown author 1(I don't remember this and I'm too lazy to google)
About a sea captain with a ton of cats on his ship. This is all my mom can remember.
Unknown book 2 by Unknown author 2
About a rowdy boy who makes all kinds of trouble. Known for "hootin and hollerin" up a storm. He loved Grandma's griddle cakes so much and she asked him for eggs. He went to the chickens and shouted so loud that the brown chickens turned white and white chickens brown and some other chickens turned polka dot because they were so scared, I think. He then tried to steal an egg from an eagle's nest at some point. He wrestled with a honey bear and dragging home a donkey. He fell in a well at some point and it took grandma, the honey bear, and the donkey to pull him out. Then the animals and the boy whose freaking name I can't remember all eat grandma's griddle cakes with strawberry jam so that they have red mustaches or some crap like that.
I was gonna edit them, but I realized I can't remember the 2nd title because it's really long or the authors either but we found them so life is good yeah.
I was gonna edit them, but I realized I can't remember the 2nd title because it's really long or the authors either but we found them so life is good yeah.
No comments:
Post a Comment