Friday, March 20, 2009

And God Saw that it was Good

So finishes Christian Emphasis Week at HBA. That was one helluva week ;P. It was a good week. I think I spent most of my free time in Mr. Shimizu's room talking to him or listening to him. Thank God for him, because I learned so much from him. I ran into so many surprises and unexpected happenings. I felt so many different emotions during this week. But it was all very good, and I enjoyed myself during CEW for the first time. Everything was perfect; it really was.
What's even better is that SPRING BREAK IS STARTING!! YEAH!!!
I'm looking forward to a very eventful break. So much to do, so much to read, draw, etc. It'll be fun. I think 4th quarter will be pretty stressful and in a few months....AP exams. I have to take on in May. The dreaded English Language and Composition AP exam. Death be to us all. Death in the form of three brain melting essays and tons of stupid multiple choice and weird vocabulary.
But let's not talk about that. Let's talk about the fact that I have 14 full days to do something other than school. It's magical. It's awesome. It's what we've all been waiting for. Spring Break. It is good. Everything is good. I am happy. (I am happy...sorry I had to say it. And you must remember that it came from Monty Python when the people were loading their dead on carts and the old man was trying to argue that he wasn't dead)...Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment