Friday, March 13, 2009

Ere the Sun Rises

Today, I officially post on my blog. I was recently inspired to start a blog after years of absence from the few I had previously created--and quickly abandoned. However, hopefully, this time I will be able keep this blog updated regularly. I imagine this will not receive many views, if any, but that is not why I am here. I hoped to use this as a sort of journal. I have the tendency to forget about writing--real handwriting--in my journal, which currently sits idly on my shelf. Occasionally I write in it--when I feel like it.
Today, it was 64 degrees this morning: in Hawaii. I like the cold but when one is comfortably snuggled in a warm soft comforter at 6:30 in the morning in a dark quiet room, one does not want get out. Let me tell you, when I stepped onto the floor, it felt as though I had gone ice skating without skates on. We people of Hawaii have very weak constitutions when it comes to temperature. I profess that I am reputed to have higher tolerance to cold than most, but I admit I am still a tropical child.
I'm afraid my computer is dying at the moment, so I will have to be succinct for now. I hope that I might have a lot of fun with this blog and perhaps I'll actually remember to keep posting. To my friends, please remind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment